Stick On Labels
1) To get the most out of your label stickers, adhere them on smooth, flat surfaces that are clean and dry. Surfaces that are not suitable are bumps, ridges or textured surfaces. Surface that has a greasy feel or contain high silicon (non stick) would not adhere well. If you need to adhere to textured surface, smooth the label into the textured grooves for extra durability.
2) Rub and apply sufficient pressure to the labels to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface. Once stuck in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label.
3) The adhesion strength increases with time. Please allow 48 hours for the adhesive to bond with the surface before immersing it in water.
Shoe Labels comes with a protective clear cover. Simple adhere the clear cover over the top of the label for extra durability.
Our Iron Ons have great washability and long lasting results. It takes a wee bit of practice to get the heat and pressure right. Once you get it right, you won't be able to stop ironing them on every fabric in the house!
2) Adjust iron at the highest setting and make sure the steam is turned OFF.
3) Place MuaKids Iron On with the image facing upward in the desired position on fabric.
4) Cover image with baking paper provided to avoid the paper melting into the iron.
5) Hold the iron and apply weight for maximum pressure. Iron each area of the image for at least 30-45 seconds for a full transfer, making sure to completely lift the iron when moving to a new area/position. Continue this process until the entire sheet, including corners and edges, have been covered.
6) Allow transfer to completely cool before removing the cover sheet.
If you have any questions about our lables, please do not hesitate to contact us.