IRON ON DELUXE LABELS
Iron On Deluxe Labels are great for a variety of clothing items such as socks, hats, bags, bibs, uniforms, sweatshirts, hats. Each pack comes with detailed instructions.
Let us know if you have another images in mind, feel free to let us know.
Label Size: 6cm wide x 1.7cm high
Label Pieces: 32 pcs
1) Ensure that the garment is placed on a hard surface and not an ironing board.
2) Adjust iron at the highest setting and make sure the steam is turned OFF.
3) Place MuaKids Iron On with the image facing upward in the desired position on fabric.
4) Cover image with baking paper provided to avoid the paper melting into the iron.
5) Hold the iron and apply weight for maximum pressure. Iron each area of the image for at least 30-45 seconds for a full transfer, making sure to completely lift the iron when moving to a new area/position. Continue this process until the entire sheet, including corners and edges, have been covered.
6) Allow transfer to completely cool before removing the cover sheet.
It takes a wee bit of practice to get the heat and pressure right. Once you get it right, you won't be able to stop ironing them on every fabric in the house!
*Take note it adheres best on cotton for best results.
If you have any questions about our Iron Ons, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to iron MuaKids Iron Ons
Testing MuaKids Iron Ons